- Fully Health Check-up Program
- Systemic Detox Program
- Rebalance & Rejuvenative Program
- Advance Aesthetic Program
- Physical Rebalance Therapeutic
Physical Assessment (15 mins)
Physical assessment is an examination process that includes taking the individual’s pain history and body balance by observing postural alignment such as forward head , lumbar hyperlordosis.
- To discover muscle imbalances.
- To Identify risks of muscle imbalances.
Physical Analysis (25 mins)
Physical analysis is an examination process that includes “Physical Assessment”, palpation and joint movements.
- To Identify and categorize signs, symptoms, and risk of muscle imbalance.
- To establish the individual’s specific diagnosis and prognosis.
- To design the effective therapeutic program through individual evaluation process.