Liver Detox IV Therapy
Liver Detox: What is it?
Liver detox, also known as detoxification of the liver, is a process that involves providing essential vitamins and nutrients to stimulate the liver’s functions. This helps enhance the liver’s efficiency in eliminating toxins from the body.
A healthy and fully functioning liver plays a crucial role in detoxifying the body, reducing accumulation, and promoting overall well-being. Liver detoxification can proactively protect your health, reduce the risk of future diseases, and nourish your body from the inside out.
One common liver-related condition is Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD), a condition characterized by the accumulation of fat in the liver. NAFLD is the most prevalent form of liver disease and is often associated with various risk factors such as obesity, type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol levels, or metabolic syndrome.
Another liver-related condition is Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (AFLD), resulting from prolonged and excessive alcohol consumption. Alcohol is toxic to liver cells and may lead to fat accumulation, inflammation, and liver damage. AFLD can potentially revert with alcohol abstinence, but continuous excessive drinking may result in alcoholic hepatitis and cirrhosis.
Who is Suitable for Liver Detox?
Liver detox is suitable for individuals who:
1. Experience liver issues indicated by abnormal liver function tests, such as high levels of liver enzymes, fatty liver in significant amounts, or signs of inflammation.
2. Are at higher risk of exposure to toxins, such as those working with chemicals regularly or living in close proximity to industrial areas.
3. Have chronic conditions like diabetes, irritable bowel syndrome, allergies, cancer, high blood pressure, fatty liver disease, or elevated blood lipids.
4. Experience frequent digestive problems or irritable bowel syndrome.
5. Have irregular skin conditions, dark circles under the eyes, indicating potential inefficiency in liver functions.
Contraindications and Duration:
Liver detox should not be performed by individuals under the age of six, pregnant women, or those with kidney failure or impairment.
The recommended duration and frequency of liver detox sessions should be determined by a healthcare professional, typically ranging from 10 to 20 sessions, three times per week. Medical advice is crucial to ensure the detox program is tailored to individual needs.
After Liver Detox and Time to See Results:
Following liver detox, individuals often experience increased vitality, improved digestion, reduced bloating, and enhanced bowel movements. After the third session, gas and bowel movements tend to improve.
Laboratory results, including liver function tests, liver enzyme levels, and fatty liver index, may show a decline after the fifth session. These improvements indicate the positive impact of liver detox on overall liver health. Regular check-ups and consultations with a healthcare professional are essential for monitoring progress and adjusting the detox program as needed.
- Hydrohealth Ground floor 973 President Tower Arcade Lumphini, Bangkok 10300
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/p1ZhmK1gNSH6u73b7
- Phone : 02 6561 600
- Email : Info@hydrohealth.co.th
- Facebook inbox : https://www.facebook.com/Hydrohealth.co.th
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/hydrohealthclinic/
- Line@ : @hydrohealthclinic or https://lin.ee/PnC5ubE
- Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/@hydrohealthclinic5441